Before proceeding further I would like to take the opportunity to introduce myself.
- B.Tech (2015) Electronics and Telecommunications
- Solution Integrator at Ericsson (resigned Dec 2017)
- Qualified IBPS PO Mains (2016)
- Qualified SSC CGL Tier-1(2016)
Due to my work commitments while being in IT, I was unable to sit for the IBPS PO interview and was unable to give Tier 2 as I had to work onsite (Yokohama, Japan). Though my IT career was pretty promising and was paying good but the reason I quit my job was that, I didn't want my career to be controlled by anyone. (My Manager was an asshole)
So, now I am a full time CGL 2017 aspirant waiting for my Tier 2 results. I had cracked the above mentioned examinations in my very first attempt an wanted to share my strategy with you guys.
So, stay tuned and go through the articles that I will be updating regularly and I would also request you guys to kindly provide suggestions and feedback timely so that, I could make this endeavor of mine a huge success.
Thanks.
Comments
Post a Comment